Jul 19, 2015

Verve Card Sketch July 2015 Taste and See

card 1
I created this card for the July 2015 Verve Card Sketch Challenge using the "O taste and see that the Lord is good" stamp.  This is another stamp from my recent Verve order.  I spent a mere $36 and have been in stamp jubilee with the load of stamps I received!
card 2
 I can think of thousands of ideas for using this stamp, but thought I would do something bright and summery for this card sketch.
card 3
 I used a mini pad from My Minds Eye and inked the edges of the dye with my favorite Distress Ink, Dried Marigold.
card 4
Verve issues a new sketch each week, and this July will have 5 sketches, so come play along.  The generous prize is a $100 gift certificate to one happy winner.  I'm linking up HERE.  Thanks for visiting!
sketch

3 comments:

Christine said...

So cheerful! Love the big button and bright yellow ribbon with that sweet background print!

Marisa said...

Great verse and love the yellow. Thanks for playing along with my sketch :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Love the sunny papers and perfectly sponged edges.

Popular Posts