Nov 17, 2015

Christmas Three-Fold Mini Album

book 1

 Today I wanted to share another three-fold mini album with you, Christmas edition.  I shared the full tutorial with you HERE and another version HERE.  

book 2

The entire mini album can be made with a little more than two sheets of two-sided scrapbook paper.  I closed this one with vintage red seam binding. All of the elements were either printed scrapbook paper or stamped onto scrapbook paper.

book 3

  This little project will serve as a "deluxe" Christmas card for a more artsy friend.

book 4

 The busy papers make it look rich, though there are only a few elements on each tag/section.

book 5

 This is the tag that pulls out from the cover pocket, and below is the back.

book 6

I'm sharing the fun with Merry Monday for their Add a Reindeer challenge HERE and with Christmas Stamping All Year Long for their challenge #60, Anything Goes HERE.

13 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your mini album, nice gift for someone. I have never made a mini album myself, but my daughter loves creating them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful album, thanks for sharing with us @ CSAYL. Sue x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This is fantastic! I lOVE the whole design, and love the images and papers. Just a really wonderful little album!

Bonnie said...

Such a special card, Autumn! Love all the fantastic details! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Love all the wonderful textures and elements and dimension!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great project for those 'artsy' friends Autumn.
Blessings
Maxine

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous album Autumn I love seeing this sort of creation I find them so inspirational I must try to have ago at one of these in the future maybe I will make it my New Year resolution, lol, the detail and images you have used are a recipe for one ACE project.
hugs
lorraine x

Amanda said...

love your mini album, makes a very special card, going to play with your tutorial later, thanks xx Amanda

Words and Pictures said...

"Deluxe" is right... this is a gift as much as it is a card - a real artwork in card form. Love the panels, that fabulous Father Christmas and great embellishing - this is a wow!
Alison x

Notes by Nina said...

Stunning project, I love all the fun details. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Yenni Natalia said...

Fabulous album! I love seeing different kind of projects you created here. This album is so festive, and i love all the details in this project

Agi said...

Wow, it's amazing! The papers are so beautiful! I like these classic Christmas colours. :)

Mimi said...

Very cool. I love your little vintage Santa! He looks probably how Santa really looks: all gruff and dwarfy and ancient! I bet this was fun to make-- tons of eye candy here!

Popular Posts