Jan 29, 2018

New PaperArtsy Emma Godfrey Door Stamps Mixed Media Cards


Friends, today I am EVER so excited to finally share these samples I made for the PaperArtsy booth at Creativeworld in Frankfurt, Germany with you.  Please hop on over to the PaperArtsy blog where you will find my post as well as the stamp designer Emma Godfrey's post, along with images of the stamp sets.  Now this collection is quite different than Emma's previous releases, but I know you will be just as crazy about each set as I am.  Make sure to contact your local stockist to place your orders.  I've used both PaperArtsy E³ {Emma Godfrey} (EEG025) and (EEG026).  Here's a quick video Leandra shared on her FB page.  EEK!  :)



I've combined stamping with embossing for beautiful resists and contrast.


A few interactive elements and loads of layering with the exquisite tile stamps.


I do hope you will take a moment and look at the full post.  Thanks so much for your support and encouragement.  I am absolutely thrilled to be working with PaperArtsy images.  I have several guest posts coming in the next few months, so please stay tuned for more.  

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; 
if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, 
I will come in to him and will dine with him, 
and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20 NASB

I'm also sharing with:

20 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant work with Emma's new stamps - I've left some love over at PA!
Alison x

LilArtsyWoman said...

Amazingly wonderful work of art.

Ruth said...

Stunning work Autumn....but I would expect nothing less from you! Awesome!! Hugs Ruth xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

These are lush Autumn, love them xXx

Vicki said...

Oooo, fabulous! I love that door stamp! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love on my blog post.

Lisa said...

Wow, these are all absolutely amazing Autumn!! You've showcased the new stamps to perfection!! The details are spectacular!! Headed over to PA to see the entire post!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely, positively awesome works, Autumn!! Brilliant colour choices and fabulous textures! Love, love, love all of these!! Stunning doesn't even come close!! hugs xx

froebelsternchen said...

Terrific work Autumn, just amazing!

Marjan said...

I think they are truly wonderful!!

sarascloset said...

How exciting! I loved seeing your work so beautifully displayed at the Paper Artsy booth in Germany! Those colors and your designs are true works of art, and deserve to be displayed in a fine art gallery! Off to see the details at PA! Well done, you! Big hugs!

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous cards Autumn!! Love the vibrant backgrounds. They showcase these fine stamps so well.

Nancy said...

WOW, Autumn! They're absolutely gorgeous! I have a real thing for doors...I love doors! I also love that you included the Scripture verse in your post! :o)

Linda Manning Findley said...

super job as always Autumn so happy other people are recognizing your wonderful talent ... hugs

Candy C said...

Beautiful art, Autumn!

Jackie PN said...

Autumn these are fabulous! I just love those doors!! I am so happy we have the same taste in stamps, as I love to see what some of the ones I have eyes on look like when in use! And you always rock these stamps out to their best showing! Bravo girlie!! And eek is right- how exciting that Leeandra has shown your stuff on her page- I'd be eeking as well!! heehee Well deserved!!
Huge hugs,Jackie

Donna Ellis said...

Such lovely, vibrant colors, Autumn! Congratulations on being recognized by a European company, Autumn. I can see why they coveted your special techniques with their products, as these are beautiful! hugs, de

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Autumn your art is amazing - such wonderful stamps and I am amazed at how you use them to such great effect
Blessings
Maxine

Marty F said...

Congrats, Autumn, on having your gorgeous work displayed at CreativeWorld! I LOVE your projects, the colors and textures and resist. The door is my favorite and just so cool. Awesome awesome awesome...as always! Heading over to the PA blog...Big Hugs!!!

Mac Mable said...

One talented lady, fabulous inspiration and such creativity.....Amazing x

Macarena said...

Oh wow! What an amazing set. I am not surprised they were a focal point of the booth. So great colors, patterns, love the stamps and the door project is amazing. You rocked it. LOVE them both! Thank you for joining us again at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, I always admire your projects and always want more! Hugs, Marzena

Popular Posts