Apr 13, 2018

Prima Double Stenciled Tag with Lindy's Spray


So here's the deal, I am a HUUUUUGE fan of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays!  I love them so much and have never found any spray that works so well and has the same mottled effect when it dries.  Well, I would love to play along with their color challenges more, but sometimes have a hard time working in the rainbow color palettes.  So this month was right up my alley in its monochromatic scheme.  :)


When I was making my canvas for our Rusty and Crusty challenge at A Vintage Journey (blogged HERE) I pulled out some white Prima flowers and thought I would spray them for that project.  Well, they liked to never have dried, so I moved on.  The next day I came back and saw how incredible they looked and decided to do a second project, this double layered tag.

I used Rizzo's Rowdy Red, Tears on My Pillow Tangerine, Sandra Dee Sepia and Cocoa Bean Copper with different amounts of each spray on the three flowers for three different effects.


I mounted one tag over another.  For the back tag I added some torn Tim Holtz tissue tape.  For the top tag I stenciled a beautiful Prima damask then used the same sprays mentioned above, with the addition of Cafe au Lait.  Between the layers I tucked in a leftover snipped of my embossed doily from the above mentioned canvas.


I added some stamping with a BoBunny musical strip.  My flowers were mounted over a distressed crocheted square and I tucked basket filler between the tags.


I chose this beautiful sticker from 7Dots Studio.  It is absolutely perfect and most fitting right now.  :)  I used the beautiful edged crinkle ribbon from D.L. Art and gave it a spray of Cafe au Lait to tone down the white.

"For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”  
Esther 4:14 NKJV


I'm sharing with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

27 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a delicious mood board, captured magnificently with your beautiful layers of texture, papers and embellishments. Those little splashes of white intensify it's richness and what a great quote!!
Happy Friday lovely lady. Hugs Tracey xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohh, how delicious is this Autumn - I am drooling... fabulous colours and use of the sprays!!
Praying that all is well with you and yours.
Blessings
Maxine

Mimi said...

Gorgeous! The two tags are wonderful offset! Your colors are just incredible as well-- yep, Lindy's stuff is awesome to work with! Love the speckles you've added. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great Friday!

Marty F said...

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous stunning! Love these colors and stenciling and flowers, just everything! I know you love the Lindy sprays and you use them well. Are you trying to tell us something with your comment about that amazing sticker? Hoping it means what I think it means. Big Hugs!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous.

Darlene said...

Simply GORGEOUS! So much beauty on one little tag!

Dorthe said...

Wow Autumn ,
big love , sooooo amazing I am in awe !!!
Hugs
Dorthe

Lisa said...

Absolutely spectacular, Autumn!! Wow!! I love, love every single detail!! The texture, the colors, the flowers, everything is stunning!! Gorgeousness, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Sooooo incredible, Autumn. Flowers are pure loveliness, and your textures and colors are fabulously inspirational. xx

Kate Yetter said...

OH WOW, Autumn!I absolutely LOVE the orange and the really cool fibers sticking out from under those flowers. And that beautiful texture peeking through is yummy!

Mac Mable said...

You sure nailed the colour challenge. Those sprays are delicious. Your tag is stunning with lots of texture and the most beautiful layout x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! These colours are so rich - a truly beautiful tag! Hugs, Chrisx

Nuneka said...

Oh Wow! The colours here are spectacular! I love everything in this tag. 😍😍😍

Gracielalife Design - by Graciela said...

Beautiful tag! love all the details. hugs from Norway

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Autumn :-) the background is fabulous, love the peachy shades and textures and the flowers and tatty lace are stunning! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
Luv
Lols x x x

Annie said...

This is such a beautiful tag Autumn x Love the warm colours and textures on the background and those florals are stunning. Love the lace too x

TFS and hugs Annie xx

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Lovely tag! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Gang!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag,great texture and love the beautiful flowers and warm colours
carol x

kksb said...

Beautiful tag. Great texture and color.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Loving the deep colours and yummy textures! Crunch - that was me biting into it, LOL!

sarascloset said...

Oh, for Heaven's sake, Autumn! You have made the most incredible project here, and I only had one more minute to leave you a comment. But I will be back to really spend some time soaking up these gorgeous details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

sarascloset said...

OK, I couldn't wait to get back and really have a look at all these rusty details! Wow, Autumn, this is my ALL TIME favorite! Those colors and that texture really speak to me! What a thrill to see this! Inspired is what I am! And what is this about Destiny is Calling??? Sending hugs!

scrappallino said...

This tag is among the most beautiful of this year, it's my favorite! I love these colors and the fantastic flowers. I would like to have just a little creativity like yours, my creativity ran away and do not know where!LOL!
Hugs

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning, vibrant, rusty colours - a beautiful dimensional tag.
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Ooh! Wonderful inkyness and layers Autumn! xxx

Margreet said...

Awesome tag. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
xxx Margreet

Ellen said...

It's a great tag, very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Popular Posts